TERMS AND CONDITIONS: NEW SANCHITA BASTRALAYA
The terms & conditions mentioning herein is the “Form of Agreement” in relationship between us. If you are in relation with us, this is to advise you to check our websites regularly basis for keep updating with our terms and conditions.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid , void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
The agreement between you and example.com is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of example.comyou agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. example.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Usually all orders are processed and shipped within minimum 10 working days and Maximum 15 days.
- The Products shall be subject to manufacturer’s terms and conditions for warranty, service and maintenance, and Company does not accept any responsibility for the same. The Company also does not accept any responsibility for the usage of the Products by the User.
- example.com will only accept products returned if any manufacturing defect is reported within 7 (seven) days from receipt of product.